Moderator post

Dear Moderator,

My name is Brandon Poonwasie (0660). I am in Group 3, along with Juliette Wileman (0875) Chrystal LI (0470) and Audrey King Lassman (0397).

If you'd like to view any of my A2 work, just click the labels on the right that include A2 in them, i.e. A2 Research and Planning and A2 Prelim.

Thank you,
Brandon

Group 3

Group 3

Our Facebook Group

Here is the link to our facebook group:
Group 3 Facebook Group

Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
To get to our website, click the banner above. It will automatically open in a new tab/window.

Our Digipak

Our Digipak

Monday 1 December 2014

Production meeting: Band rehearsals

We decided to try and learn the song to the best of our abilities on each instrument, so that when we played it on camera it would look more realistic. We looked up the guitar and bass tabs for the song, as well as a band cover of the song, in order to help us learn.

Myself behind the drums, practicing my part

Audrey learning the chords on guitar
Due to the fact that I play guitar, and Lucas, a friend of ours, plays bass, we helped Audrey and Chrystal to learn their parts before I moved onto to practicing on the drums.

Me teaching Audrey how to change chords on guitar, and also how to get the strumming rhythm

I think that this session went well, as after rehearsing we felt more confident about playing in front of the camera, and I believe it impacted us positively, although it may be a distraction from performing, as we could be focusing on actually trying to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment