Moderator post

Dear Moderator,

My name is Brandon Poonwasie (0660). I am in Group 3, along with Juliette Wileman (0875) Chrystal LI (0470) and Audrey King Lassman (0397).

If you'd like to view any of my A2 work, just click the labels on the right that include A2 in them, i.e. A2 Research and Planning and A2 Prelim.

Thank you,
Brandon

Group 3

Group 3

Our Facebook Group

Here is the link to our facebook group:
Group 3 Facebook Group

Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
To get to our website, click the banner above. It will automatically open in a new tab/window.

Our Digipak

Our Digipak

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Personal Achievement

What do you personally want to get out of the whole A2 prelim?

I would like to learn how to edit a music video, as well as see how to organise a professional shoot (organising costumes, rehearsals, sets, lighting, camera) so that when we come to make our own music videos, I will be able to do it to a high standard. I also want to learn how to act in front of the camera in a music video style rather than film, as in music videos they directly address the camera more, and I want to learn how to do this properly.

Is it a challenge for me?
It's a little bit of a challenge, because I'm not used to acting in front of a camera when I have to address the camera, and syncing audio during edits is also quite hard, but once I've practised it will be fine.

Have you achieved anything so far?
So far I have learnt how to:
- Lipsynch
- Create a performance bed
- Perform to a camera
- How to sync audio when editing

But I still wish to develop these skills more so I can use them more efficiently in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment