Moderator post

Dear Moderator,

My name is Brandon Poonwasie (0660). I am in Group 3, along with Juliette Wileman (0875) Chrystal LI (0470) and Audrey King Lassman (0397).

If you'd like to view any of my A2 work, just click the labels on the right that include A2 in them, i.e. A2 Research and Planning and A2 Prelim.

Thank you,
Brandon

Group 3

Group 3

Our Facebook Group

Here is the link to our facebook group:
Group 3 Facebook Group

Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
To get to our website, click the banner above. It will automatically open in a new tab/window.

Our Digipak

Our Digipak

Wednesday 16 July 2014

My Role

Describe your role, how you feel about it
My role is the guitarist for the white and photography scenes, and he's quite chilled out, with little movements forward and backwards and quite a lot of bouncing, with no addressing the camera, concentrating on the guitar.

At first I was slightly disappointed because I didn't get lead, but I didn't really mind because guitarist is the role that I actually wanted, as it seemed more like a role that suited me. I quite like it as I play guitar, so it feels natural to have the guitar on me.


What does the performance actually consist of?
As I've said before, the performance mainly consists of little movements with no direct address, and a lot of bouncing from the knees.

A few of the things I have to remember to do are:
- Bend from the knees, but also bend from the hip at the same time
- Pace forward and backwards slightly, while still bouncing a little bit
- Remain in character at the start; act disinterested and not wanting to be there
- Look up from the guitar
- Show the difference in the chorus by using more movement and perhaps interaction with the rest of the band

Is this a challenge?
It's a challenge for me because I'm not used to consciously moving around while playing guitar, and also I sometimes have problems staying in a moody character, so I enjoy the challenge as it develops my acting ability.


No comments:

Post a Comment