Moderator post

Dear Moderator,

My name is Brandon Poonwasie (0660). I am in Group 3, along with Juliette Wileman (0875) Chrystal LI (0470) and Audrey King Lassman (0397).

If you'd like to view any of my A2 work, just click the labels on the right that include A2 in them, i.e. A2 Research and Planning and A2 Prelim.

Thank you,
Brandon

Group 3

Group 3

Our Facebook Group

Here is the link to our facebook group:
Group 3 Facebook Group

Our Music Video

Our Website

Our Website
To get to our website, click the banner above. It will automatically open in a new tab/window.

Our Digipak

Our Digipak

Tuesday 15 July 2014

1. Did you enjoy the workshop day? What were your best bits and why?

I enjoyed the workshop day for the most part because it was quite interesting being on a pro-shoot and seeing how things differed from planned, i.e. any retakes being done at the time of filming the shot rather than waiting to review footage at the end of the day. It was also interesting as I was able to learn about the lighting desk and how to control lighting and create presets, which will be very useful for me next year.

My favourite bits were filming the photography scene and also reviewing the white scenes on the monitor to see how camera focus and movement was changing. I enjoyed filming the photography scenes because it felt like a truly replicated set, and by that time in the day I was far more loose, whereas when filming the white scenes I was still nervous about performing on camera.



There were times when I found the workshop slightly dull, which was when I did not have anything to do but continue to watch the monitor, but then I realised that I could shadow Nico on lighting or Jack on camera, and it instantly became more engaging and I also learnt more about how to organise a pro-shoot by doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment